Friday, March 13, 2009

Justin Upton checking in...

What's up adidas baseball fans, this is Justin Upton of the Arizona Diamondbacks checking in from Tucson, Arizona where I'm preparing for the 2009 season at Spring Training.

I feel great so far this spring, all the hard work in the off-season is really paying off and I am very excited for the upcoming season. We made some great additions this off-season with guys like Jon Garland, Felipe Lopez and Tom Gordon and we're all focused on getting back to the playoffs like we did in 2007.

Getting back to the playoffs and making it to the World Series is why we put in all the hard work. I spent a lot of October with my brother BJ who was playing in the playoffs and World Series with the Tampa Bay Rays and seeing him play so well on the biggest stage in baseball made me work harder and want to get their even more.

Our fans have been as great as always and I hope they're as excited as I am for this season. I'm looking forward to taking my game to the next level and being one of the big reasons the DBacks are back in the playoffs in 2009.

Thanks for letting me keep in touch with you and be sure to check me out in the adidas mens training campaign soon!

3 comments:

  1. Justin,

    Best of luck this season. I'm hoping you have a huge year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Blog!

    Right now is THE best time of the year for sports......March Madness, The Masters, NFL Draft, and Opening Day! You gotta love it!

    Visit http://www.mlbhomerun.com to stay up top of all the happening throughout the league.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin. Good Luck this year. Arizona loves you and we are all really excited to see what you can do this year. Im from L.A. and the Dodgers fans are talking a lot. This is our year though. You and CY

    ReplyDelete